At Anderson Plumbing and Sewer, we believe in the importance of taking care of our customers and our staff. Anderson Plumbing and Sewer has implemented new guidelines in light of COVID-19 to promote the health and well being of both our clients and staff. We are monitoring daily the dynamic COVID-19 situation to ensure we are taking all necessary proactive measures. During this time, we will continue to seek to provide excellence of service to our clients while attempting to maintain and earn their trust. We understand that the services we provide are essential to everyday life and your comfort in both your home or place of business. If you need us, please do not hesitate to call us at (252) 240-2771 or (910) 347-2770 to schedule service. We remain here to help you as needed with any of your plumbing and drain cleaning needs.
A top priority for Anderson Plumbing and Sewer is to ensure and maintain a safe environment for both our customers and staff. The following list is currently evolving as recommendations from the government and associated trade networks come down the line:
- Our service team will continue to disinfect and clean all equipment and items before entering a residence or place of business. Our service vehicles are equipped with a range of disinfectants.
- Our service team will not be shaking hands but offering a business card instead.
- Our service team will not be touching anything in your home or place of business other than the necessary equipment.
- Our service team has been instructed to wash their hands before and after every service call.
- Our service team has been instructed to avoid travel as to minimize exposure
- Our service team has been instructed to maintain a 6’ rule of space when possible
- Our service team has been instructed to avoid restaurant and fast food establishments without an isolation protocol in place.
- Our disposable protective gear will only be used once per service call
- Our service team will wear all necessary protective equipment (gloves, safety glasses, shoe covers, etc.) while in your residence or place of business.
- Our service team has been instructed to remain at home and seek medical attention if they or anyone in their residence have come in contact with COVID-19 and/or developed symptoms of COVID-19.
We care deeply about the well-being of our customers and staff. We will continue to provide services within the recommended guidelines of the CDC, EPA, WHO, and the associated trade networks. As the pandemic develops, Anderson Plumbing and Sewer will continue to communicate any and all necessary information to the public as it pertains to the business.
Thank you for trusting and choosing Anderson Plumbing and Sewer to serve you. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at (252) 240-2771 or email@example.com .
President and Owner of Anderson Plumbing and Sewer